Look your professional best with the Vera Bradley Halo Rita Consultation Lab Coat! This lab coat is loaded with cute accents that sets it apart from more traditional versions, including quilted details, printed under-cuffs, and a logo charm. Two large lower pockets provide plenty of room to store instruments and accessories. The Rita Lab Coat is named after Rita Levi Montalcini, an Italian Nobel laureate honored for her work in neurobiology.
- Vera Bradley Halo Rita Consultation Lab Coats With Hidden Placket
- Wide hidden placket with quilted shield
- Quilted band and shoulder yoke
- Printed under-cuffs
- Vera Bradley logo charm
- Back vents
- 72% polyester/24% rayon/4% spandex
- Center back length: 32 1/2"