Diamond Amalgam Carver
Used to remove excess material, to contour surfaces, and to carve anatomy back into the amalgam.
Our Instruments are made from stainless steel.
Precautions for your instruments:
- Use deionized water for sterilization
- Always clean before sterilization
- Always use cleaning sterilizing solution of near to pH 7.0
- Do not use instrument in the atmosphere of cholride ions mineral acids & fumes
- During the sterilization, do not expose the instrument above 350°f/177°C
After use if the instrument has any oxide layer, spots, cracks, scratches, pit, holewom, out blades, inefficient cutting, dull surface and rust then do not the instrument into services.