Dental Hard Wire Cutter
Used to trim hard orthodontic wires to the proper length foruse in creating orthodontic appliances. These sharp and strong instruments are often fabricated from stainless steel or another hard metal in order to stand up to and push through the hard wires they cut.
Our Instruments are made from stainless steel.
Precautions for your instruments:
- Use deionized water for sterilization
- Always clean before sterilization
- Always use cleaning sterilizing solution of near to pH 7.0
- Do not use instrument in the atmosphere of cholride ions mineral acids & fume.s
- During the sterilization, do not expose the instrument above 350°f/177°C
After use if the instrument has any oxide layer, spots, cracks, scratches, pit, holewom, out blades, inefficient cutting, dull surface and rust then do not the instrument into services