Dental Graduated Perio Dental Probe
The primary purpose of a periodontal probe is to measure pocket depths around atooth in order to establish the state of health of the periodontium.
Our Instruments are made from stainless steel.
Precautions for your instruments:
- Use deionized water for sterilization
- Always clean before sterilization
- Always use cleaning sterilizing solution of near to pH 7.0
- Do not use instrument in the atmosphere of cholride ions mineral acids & fumes
- During the sterilization, do not expose the instrument above 350°f/177°C
After use if the instrument has any oxide layer, spots, cracks, scratches, pit, holewom, out blades, inefficient cutting, dull surface and rust then do not the instrument into services.