Dental Endodontics spoon shaped Excavator
Excavators are restorative instruments used to remove soft dentin, debris and decay from cavity preparations. These dental instruments have sharp edged, spoon-shaped working ends that can be either circular or elongated
Our Instruments are made from stainless steel.
Precautions for your instruments:
- Use deionized water for sterilization
- Always clean before sterilization
- Always use cleaning sterilizing solution of near to pH 7.0
- Do not use instrument in the atmosphere of cholride ions mineral acids & fumes
- During the sterilization, do not expose the instrument above 350°f/177°C
After use if the instrument has any oxide layer, spots, cracks, scratches, pit, holewom, out blades, inefficient cutting, dull surface and rust then do not the instrument into services.